We are currently seeing patients in the office. You will get a reminder call with our COVID 19 instructions prior to your appointment.
- Take your temperature before leaving the house and reschedule if over 99 degrees. You must reschedule if you have ANY symptoms related to COVID 19.
- When you arrive in our parking lot, please call 497-3370 and we will check you in and let you know when you may come into the office. We are not having patients wait in our waiting room at this time so you may need to wait in your car for few minutes.
- If you have a companion, they must stay in the car unless you physically need them to assist you.
- You must wear a tight fitting cloth or surgical mask to cover both mouth and nose.
- Please update your health record in the patient portal and review and sign the first 4 forms in the “medical form” tab.
- Please check in online and pay any outstanding balance or copay for your visit.
If you have breast symptoms, do not delay care. If you are established with Dr. Stanley, you can call the office or email Beni (see below). Otherwise, please call your primary care office to obtain a referral.
The covid vaccines are not available for patients with “current cancer”. This includes anyone still under treatment including hormonal therapy.
We have noticed swollen lymph nodes in women after receiving their covid vaccine. These symptoms should go away in a few days. Breast imagers are asking that you wait 4-6 weeks before you have a mammogram or breast MRI. Please call them to coordinate that rescheduling. If your appt with Dr. Stanley is within a week of one of your shots, she is still happy to see you unless you are feeling unwell.
Dr. Mary Stanley’s breast surgery practice fosters an environment of kindness and support for her patients. Dr. Stanley strives to provide excellent care and education for patients and their families. She is a surgeon who works in close collaboration with oncologist, pathologists, radiologists and other surgeons in the region.
Dr. Stanley is a proud member of HealthFirst, an organization for independent providers in Vermont.